Groups are Ongoing
Please contact us now about new groups starting. Seats are limited to 5 people per group.
Join us if you are ready and willing to sit in safe and sacred space – to be a part of that great chain that connects us all: Love and Grief, both of which are a natural part of being alive and which bless us into a place of centered well-being. Grief is the deep well from which we all draw to transform our relationship with pain and suffering into that of beauty and praise. Indeed, grief and darkness deserve gratitude. They are the alleluia points at which we learn to understand that all growth does not take place in the sunlight. This is the work and the joy of Good Grief Guidance!
Please do join us in our ongoing Good Grief groups. Morning, afternoon and evening times are available. Please let us know which days and times you prefer. Seats are limited to 5 participants. We cherish our small and intimate groups and invite your presence to be with us.
Here are the Details:
• Date & Time: Groups are ongoing. Morning, afternoon, and evening sessions are available.
• Location: Good Grief Cottage, 33 NW Louisiana Ave., Bend, OR 97703
• Investment: $500 per 4 week session. A minimum commitment of 12 weeks is required.
• Additional Notes: The price includes one individual session with your facilitator, as well as ongoing weekly care via email/text as needed.
• Reserve Your Seat: If it's time and you're ready, please reserve your seat by emailing us at [email protected].
Be Social With Us!
Like us on Facebook to instantly add Good Grief Guidance updates to your Facebook News Feed and be the first to hear about our latest news and events.