New Groups Begin Fall 2019
Current groups are full and will conclude this summer. Please contact us now about new groups starting in October.
During the fall, many of us are ready and willing to sit in safe and sacred space – to be a part of that great chain that connects us all: Love and Grief, both of which are a natural part of being alive and which bless us into a place of centered well-being. Grief is the deep well from which we all draw to transform our relationship with pain and suffering into that of beauty and praise. Indeed, grief and darkness deserve gratitude. They are the alleluia points at which we learn to understand that all growth does not take place in the sunlight. This is the work and the joy of Good Grief Guidance!
Please do join us in our new Good Grief groups beginning in October. Morning, afternoon and evening times are available. Please let us know which days and times you prefer. Seats are limited to 6 - 8 people. We cherish our small and intimate groups and invite your presence to be with us.
Here are the Details:
• Date & Time: New 16 wk groups begin in October 2019. Morning, afternoon, and evening sessions are available.
• Location: Peacock Cottage, 33 NW Louisiana Ave., Bend, OR 97703
• Investment: $500. Payments can be made on a weekly or monthly basis.
• Additional Notes: This includes two personal sessions with your facilitator, as well as a personal journal to accompany the course.
• Reserve Your Seat: If it's time and you're ready, please reserve your seat by emailing us at email@example.com.
Stay up to date with our upcoming events and classes by browsing our Community Events calendar
Be Social With Us!
Like us on Facebook to instantly add Good Grief Guidance updates to your Facebook News Feed and be the first to hear about our latest news and events.