New Groups Begin Spring 2023
Please contact us now about new groups starting in Spring 2023. Seats are limited to 7 people per group.
During the spring season of renewal, many of us are ready and willing to sit in safe and sacred space – to be a part of that great chain that connects us all: Love and Grief, both of which are a natural part of being alive and which bless us into a place of centered well-being. Grief is the deep well from which we all draw to transform our relationship with pain and suffering into that of beauty and praise. Indeed, grief and darkness deserve gratitude. They are the alleluia points at which we learn to understand that all growth does not take place in the sunlight. This is the work and the joy of Good Grief Guidance!
Please do join us in our new Good Grief groups beginning in Spring 2023. Morning, afternoon and evening times are available. Please let us know which days and times you prefer. Seats are limited to 7 participants. We cherish our small and intimate groups and invite your presence to be with us.
Here are the Details:
• Date & Time: New 8 wk groups begin in Spring 2023. Morning, afternoon, and evening sessions are available.
• Location: Good Grief Cottage, 33 NW Louisiana Ave., Bend, OR 97703
• Investment: $450 per 8 week session. Payments can be made on a weekly or monthly basis.
• Additional Notes: This includes two personal sessions with your facilitator, as well as ongoing weekly care as needed.
• Reserve Your Seat: If it's time and you're ready, please reserve your seat by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay up to date with our upcoming events and classes by browsing our Community Events calendar
Be Social With Us!
Like us on Facebook to instantly add Good Grief Guidance updates to your Facebook News Feed and be the first to hear about our latest news and events.