New Groups Beginning In October
Please contact us about groups starting in October. During the fall, many of us are ready and willing to sit in safe and sacred space – to be a part of that great chain that connects us all: Love and Grief. These are the two tickets to well-being. Grief is the deep well on which we all draw to transform our relationship with pain and suffering. Indeed, grief and darkness deserve gratitude. They are the alleluia points at which we learn to understand that all growth does not take place in the sunlight. This is the work and the joy of Good Grief Guidance!
Please do join us in our new Good Grief groups beginning in October. Daytime and evening times are available. Please let us know which days and times you prefer. Seats are limited to 6 - 8 people. We cherish our small and intimate groups and invite your presence to be with us.
Here are the Details:
• Date & Time: New 16 wk groups begin in October 2017. Choose from one of three sessions: (Session 1) Wed. Oct. 11, 1 - 3pm; (Session 2) Thurs. Oct. 12, 10 - 12pm; (Session 3) Thurs. Oct. 12, 6 - 8pm
• Location: Peacock Cottage, 33 NW Louisiana Ave., Bend, OR 97703
• Suggested Donation: $40 - $400.
• Additional Notes: This includes two personal sessions with Darlene, Founder of Good Grief Guidance, Inc., as well as a personal journal to accompany the course.
• Reserve Your Seat: If it's time and you're ready, please reserve your seat by emailing us at email@example.com.
Stay up to date with our upcoming events and classes by browsing our Community Events calendar
Be Social With Us!
Like us on Facebook to instantly add Good Grief Guidance updates to your Facebook News Feed and be the first to hear about our latest news and events.